DotA Time League
All Players Are Welcome In DTL When u Vizite Our Fourm Please ​ ​Register Your Account Here.
DotA Time League
All Players Are Welcome In DTL When u Vizite Our Fourm Please ​ ​Register Your Account Here.
DotA Time League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
staff application EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 2:35 am by joe_zigzag

» Tournaments and Events
staff application EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 7:17 am by Thementor

» Long life DTL.
staff application EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 6:46 am by Thementor

» this or that?
staff application EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 5:23 pm by Irs2k3

» Hi Hello :)
staff application EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:41 pm by joe_zigzag

» Staff Recruitment
staff application EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 3:23 pm by LegEnD®

» Irs2k3 Staff Application
staff application EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:59 pm by Admin

»  STAFF RECRUITMENT
staff application EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:44 pm by LegEnD®

»  STAFF RECRUITMENT
staff application EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 1:43 pm by LegEnD®

staff application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
manef

staff application Empty
PostSubject: staff application   staff application EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:26 am

Your RGC Username:manef
What are some of your skills?:i speack 6 languages.i'm member of rgc since 2 years now and i m pretty good at banning leavers/afk/mhkers.
How can you contribute to the group?:i can help anyone who needs,vouch many good players,look after the league all the time and ban all cheaters/leavers ext...
Links to any contributions If any:i'm mostly active on channels not forums
Reason why you want to join?:i want to work in a good league were ppl enjoy playing dota like before and i want to make this league awesome!!
Why do you deserve to be Staff?:i'm a hard worker,well mannered,respect ppl who respects me and helpfull.

Miscellaneous Questions

Name:manef
Country/State:tunisia
In one paragraph, describe your personality:i'm well mannered and hard worker
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:9
How active are you on the computer?:12 hours at least
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:no
Back to top Go down
God Father
ЯGCAsiaStaff
ЯGCAsiaStaff
God Father

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 8:28 am

Thread Checked
Back to top Go down
DreamTeam

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Requirement   staff application EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:44 pm

Your RGC Username: Toxic.BunnY^
What are some of your skills?:I am good in Maphack detecting,I am also aware of the ban system,for example.
Leaver's 1st warning get a 5 day ban,2nd warning 10 day ban,3rd warning 15 day ban,and etc..
Intentional AFK 15day ban,,1st warning for afker's with a good reason 5 day,2nd 10 day,3rd 15 day,etc..
Game ruiner gets 15days ban without any warning.
if they break item's,,purpose feed.etc.
How can you contribute to the group?: I think i can contribute to the group by banning people who flames + ruining the game and like that,helping around with the system,and making this platform a better place for all player's.
Links to any contributions If any:If by Contribution's u mean ban request's,,i report all leaver's in my game's,all feeder's,all afker's,all game ruiner's,and especially MH,and all my MH reports have been valid so far.
Reason why you want to join?:I have a lot of free time so i think i can put it all up for RGC to make it a better place for all of us,,even me.
Why do you deserve to be Staff?:I think i deserve staff because I meet the requirements,i also have the free time to dedicate myself to the work you ask me to do.
Name: Ahmad
Country/State: Europe
In one paragraph, describe your personality:I am feisty by character and can be too quick at times to react to situations. I've a good sense of humor and am always up for a laugh. I am a very loyal friend and a loving person.On a negative point, I have opened myself up to others too freely in the past and have been hurt deeply as a result. I can forgive but I never forget. I don't suffer fools lightly and expect as much from as others as I expect from myself.I love to be challenged and hate to be bored. I am creative but not artistic. I love who I am and would not change myself for the world - I am true to myself and to those around me.
Rate your grammar, on a scale from 1-10:I think 9/10,no1 is perfect after all,but i enjoy correct grammar, and my 1st language is English
How active are you on the computer?:like 15-16 hours a day
Do you act differently on the internet, than you do in real life?:Nope,one face
Back to top Go down
LegEnD®
ЯGCDTLFoundeЯ
ЯGCDTLFoundeЯ
LegEnD®

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Thank you for your recruitment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

staff application Empty
PostSubject: Re: staff application   staff application Empty

Back to top Go down

staff application
Page 1 of 1